This year, Ashara waaz and majalis will be held in Bakersfield, California, with the raza of Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS. All mumineen are invited and encouraged to attend.
For those commemorating this holy month at home, please visit fatemidawat.com for regular updates and daily programming on Moulana’s bayaan, waazes, and majalis barakat.
Mumineen are encouraged to:
- Listen to Moulana’s waaz (sermon) every day
- Do tasbeeh of Imam Hussain
- Recite Ya Syeda Shohada and Fulk-ul-Hussain bi-Karbala alongside other marasiyas and madehs
- Read sijjil articles related to the significance of Ashara (found here)
- Do fako (fasting) on the 10th day of Muharram
If you have any questions, feel free to connect with a Mas’ul for details.
Dua ma yaad,