Eid-e-Ghadeer mubarak to all!
As we remember and celebrate the day on which Rasullullah SA did nas on Imam Ali AS and established the final farizat of Islam, mumineen are encouraged to spend the day in ibadat.
Read more about the significance of Ghadeer-e-Khum here:
“Eid-e-Ghadir Khumm is the day in which Rasulullah SA delivered the final message, the final farizat– the walaayat of his wasiyy, Maulana Ali SA. We are blessed and fortunate that over 1400 years later we are among those who have fulfilled the oath of Ghadeer. The Nass that was proclaimed by Rasulullah on Amirul Mumineen continued in the line of Imams in the progeny of Muhammad and Ali. And during Imam’s satar, that same Nass continues in the Du’aat by Imam Aamir’s appoint of the 1st Da’i – Syedna Zu’ayb at the hands of Maulatuna Hurratul Malika and each Dai’s appointment of his successor through the ilhaam of Imam-uz-zaman. (Read more in the articles listed below.)”
- Do roza on Eid-e-Ghadeer (this fast is wajib/compulsory and should be made up at a later date if missed).
- Pray two rak’at shukran lillah followed by doa (Click for niyyat and doa) at zawaal time before reading Zohr namaaz
- Listen to waaz relay here
- Renew their misaaq if possible
All amal details are included here.
Read more about the baraka and significance of this day here:
- Read Sijill Article (35) which explains some aspects of Syedna al-Mu’ayyad al-Shirazi Majlis delivered on the day of Eid e Ghadeer-e-Khum.
- Read this Sijill Article (86) which narrates from waaz on Ghadeer-e-Khum, when Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA explained that Rasulullah declared Nass in Ghadeer-e-Khum in such a manner and with such wisdom that he established and instituted the succession of the Imams till the Day of Judgment.
- Read this article which offers a brief historical setting of Fatimid Cairo and describes the nature and significance of processions and banquets in Eid-e-Ghadeer-e-Khum.